Tosca Test Engineer for Test Automation
Test Engineer for Test Automation
We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist to join our clients' TestIT team in the ART IT transformation. As a part of the Agile team, you will be responsible for supporting change and release management with test automation for regression tests for each release. In addition to other tasks, the TestIT team creates and executes test cases in Tosca and supports the root cause analysis of bugs found.
- Create and Execute Test cases in Tosca
- Support the root cause analysis of bugs found and report it
- Take ownership of automated tests by maintaining them in case of changes required
- Use Tosca Test Case design and Reusable Test Blocks
- Create special execution tasks if needed
- Work with Test Events, execution lists and integration to Jenkins.
- Preparing or requesting the test data needed
- Contribute to internal initiatives to continuously improve Test Automation processes as well as technical aspects
- Document the results according to our clients' Global Test Strategy
Required experience and skills:
- Proven expertise (project experience) in test tools/frameworks: TOSCA (mainly 5+ years of experience), Cucumber/Selenium (is a benefit), REST-Assured, and good knowledge of Jira, and Xray (Functional is a must, Technical is a plus)
- Ability to analyse complex problems of Test Automation to seek and provide solutions with no or minimal guidance from the superiors
- Thinking end 2 end, connecting the dots, understanding the "user journey"
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, German is a plus)
- Sound understanding of agile methodologies (preferably SAFe) and DevOps
- Willingness to (also pro-active) learn in case of shortcomings in the above-mentioned competencies
- Understands the concept of Business Process Testing
Trainings completed and certificates/exams:
- Higher education in computer science
- Tosca Certification
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- SAFe Certification is a benefit
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 open positions and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!