Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading companies in Switzerland, we are looking for a Telecom Engineer with 3 years experience.
Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk
Start date: ASAP (1 position) and Q1 in 2023 (2 positions)
Contract: 1 year contract with high chances to get an extention
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland (hybrid working set up)
- Execution of systematic and functional test cases on mobile devices (smartphones, wearables, modems) from top worldwide device vendors either in static or dynamic conditions in order to verify device SW/HW conformance to mobile standards and Mobile Network Operators deployments.
- Software bugs/error handling, analysis and troubleshooting
- Test activity reporting and liaising with R&D development teams for issue resolution.
- Device setup, KPI collection (call/data) and test handling during pre-defined public routes on ad-hoc test vans/cars.
- Degree in telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and protocols in mobile networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G, VoLTE, VoWiFi, GNSS/GPS).
- Quality Assurance and Field Testing experience.
- Experience in analysing protocol-level behavior (inclusive of issue investigation and representation) based on industry standards and specifications (e.g., 3GPP, IEEE, GSMA).
- Experience in handling modem logging tools (e.g. QXDM, XCAL) and ability to understand basic network call flows.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and are willing to travel.
- Responsible, reliable, motivated, organized, proactive, self-driven and learning oriented.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Martyna on +41 44 229 99 95.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.