Technical Sales Specialist
This opportunity is located in the heart of Switzerland, in the Region of Berne. The company is specialized in real-time systems for real-time testing, using operating systems from MathWorks. They are now looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join their team, to further develop business in the EMEA region.
- Support experience and technical knowledge, collaborate with technicians to identify best actions related to winning specific sales opportunities
- Create technical presentations to engineers, through online meetings or on-site presentations, events etc.
- Develop technical solution proposals for specific controls, vsion prototyping, DSP and Hardware-in-the-loop applications
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and development organizations of the company to improve products, identify new opportunities based on customer interactions and to develop communication targeting the marketplace
- University`s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English, Italian and/or Spanish would be a plus
- Knowledge of MathWorks products (MATLAB & Simulink), as well as Model-Based Design, Simulink Real-Time and HDL Coder
- Working knowledge with C and VHDL languages
- Familiarity with communication protocols (e.g. UDP, Profibus, EtherCAT, CAN etc.) would be a plus
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Open, communicative and outgoing personality
- Willingness for international travels (occasionally)
Type: Permanent contract
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Dennis Strauch on
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/jobs