IT Project Manager (Agile/ DevOps - Wealth Management)
Technical Project Manager (Agile/DevOps - Wealth Management)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Technical Programme Manager with proven Agile and DevOps experience.
Overview of the project:
- As a Technical Programme Manager, you will be supporting a very large initiative for our client's International Wealth Management (IWM) division - a complete revamp of their existing Sales, Booking and Trade & Execution platforms. We are looking for senior programme manager who has worked in highly complex regulated Tier 1 financial services environments.
- Challenging position as a Senior Program Manager for IT Platform Transformation within International Wealth Management Technology to facilitate and coordinate a core transformation
- Own definition and delivery of the program and act as POC across multiple teams, divisions and regions
- Act as a single POC for all Infrastructure, Environment Management and DevOps requirements
- Build project plan taking input from multiple business steams across Sales, Booking and Execution platforms
- Drive cross-team conflict resolution and resolve impediments
- Work with infrastructure teams to drive environment strategy and provisioning for POC
- Work directly with infrastructure teams to understand constraints on data hosting, data virtualization and other infrastructure related issues and plan around them in the POC
- Own tracking and reporting of transformation project status; manage external dependencies and RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies) log
- Work directly with Senior stakeholders to provide transparency and drive decisions
- Produce project management documents as appropriate (charters, updates, roadmaps, release plans, strategic presentations, RACI matrices (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed).
- Tracking and management of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) including financials, delivery, controls and human capital management; Other PMO activities as appropriate
- Help manage cultural change with a focus on communications, incentives, decision processes, behaviours and controls
- Over 10 years of experience in Programme/ Project Management within Tier 1 Banking
- Experience developing financial products with remote & distributed teams
- Proven track record working Agile/DevOps methodology
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- Experience working with Infrastructure and Production Support teamExperience with Environment and infrastructure Management - infrastructure provisioning/fulfilment, environment access management, environment monitoring & event management
- Excellent communicator
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.