Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a System Engineer to join one of their clients, a well-known Swiss telco company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months + contract extension possible
Workload percentage: 100%
- Work in a DevOps team, setup/implementation and operation takes place in the same team
- Further development of workplace systems to realize new features or customer requirements
- 3rd level support and assistance in case of 2nd level malfunctions within the team
- Cooperation with manufacturing companies
- Education completed training as an IT technician EFZ (not a must) and/or several years of professional experience in Citrix and/or Workplace Management
- Citrix mandatory from version 7 - experience with Citrix since version 7 for the last 4 years
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktops and associated provisioning technologies PVS and/or MCS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019
- Windows 10
- Group Policies
- With all must have skills at least 3 years of experience required
- German mandatory minimum. at level B2 (customer contact is in German)
Skills Nice to have:
- Citrix (Virtual Apps and Desktop) and Microsoft (Microsoft certified system administrator) certifications are advantageous
- Microsoft System Centre Suite (application as a deployment tool)
- Active Directory
- Good knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico