Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Switzerland, we are looking for a System Engineer. This is a perm position based in Zug
- Managing and developing the Windows Environment, Administration of Exchange environment (O365), Microsoft SQL Server, Firewall and Security and Trend Scouting.
- Engineering and Operation of the virtualization environment (vSpehere 6.x), Network engineering and troubleshooting, second level support/troubleshooting
- Communication with external parties
- Bachelors degree in Information Technoglogy or equivalent education, several years of professional experience preferably in a similar position/environment
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written
- High security awareness, strong analytical and problem-solving skills & Team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 26
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.