System Administrator Windows
The System Admin Specialist will be responsible for operating and troubleshooting a number of systems such as MS AD Services, Windows server, Virtualization systems, HP servers.
Troubleshooting and decision making both with and without team support. This System Admin Role is primary focused on admin operations in Switzerland but also closely working with our colleagues in Germany.
Administer, troubleshoot, maintain and configure
- Microsoft Active Directory Services
- AD Services (MS Windows 2008 native)
- Account Management
- Windows Server 2003 bis 2012 as Application-, File-, FTP- and IIS-Server, also in combination
- Virtualization Systems
- VMWare ESX 6.0
- MS HyperV 2012 (3 HA Clusters)
- Citrix XEN-Server 6.2
- Citrix Farm
- Provisionized Serverfarm
- XenApp 6.5 SessionHost Server
- Presentationserver 6.1
- HP MSA 2040 (2x for HyperV Cluster)
- HP 3PAR, Support/Maintenance together with manufacturer (used for Fileserver, HyperV- and ESX-Cluster)
- Server Hardware
- HP DL- & BL- Server
- HP Enclosure c7000
Management & Soft Skills:
- Business maturity, decision-making, planning, & project management skills
- Ability to produce and adhere to documentation - Visio, Project Plans, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Language: English + German
- Ability to multitask several issues and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
- Ability to communicate and report and issues in both German and English language to the upper management.