Linux & Security Engineer - 80%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Linux & Security Engineer.
- Linux administration / engineering. (e.g. creation of bash-scripts, setting up SQUID, setting up Icinga)
- Creating certification using a Microsoft PKI and installing the certificates for various applications
- Troubleshooting on network layer (e.g. tcpdump, wireshark)
- Troubleshooting on application layer (e.g. Fiddler)
What you bring with you:
- Experience desirable in one or more of the the following areas: BluecoatProxy, Citrix Netscaler , (Vasco, Splunk)
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of network and application protocols
- Strongly structured and goal-oriented
- Communicative / Team player
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now through the link in the advert to be assessed for an early interview discussion.
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai immediately on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland www.experis.ch
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.