Solar Credit Manager
Solar Credit Manager
Backed by international investors, and headquartered out of Switzerland, our client is a leading, professionally managed, fast growing organization focused on commercial and industrial Greentech projects in Asia and Africa.
The company is looking to recruit an ambitious and energetic person who will help them to lead the revolution of solar for SMEs. The person will have oversight across various credit related aspects of the company, will take the lead in helping to shape the company's overall credit strategy and will ultimately be tasked with the fundamental goal of creating the most effective tools to balance portfolio quality and cost.
- Designing and implementing streamlined credit profiling tools for this SME client base
- Designing and implementing the tools to monitor, manage and ensure the quality of their assets as well as client collection efficiency
- Creating KPIs and reporting frameworks to track receivables quality in an intelligent and dynamic way
- Working closely with IT to ensure all processes and tools are fully integrated into the company's automated IT ecosystem
- Demonstrate leadership skills, collaborate with high-performance local work teams,
- You are able to effectively gauge a company's credit/operational health
- background in some combination of corporate banking, corporate rating agencies, corporate credit analysis, equipment finance, accounting etc. is likely to be most relevant.
- A 'get-it-done' attitude and the ability to learn quickly and adapt is imperative to success.
- Regular travel to South Asia as well as within Africa will be required, as well as Europe,
- This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned team of professionals at a relatively early stage of setting up a new venture, and thereby help to mould the company's strategy and growth prospects.
- Plus, you have the bonus of knowing you are contributing to the overall well-being of our planet!
Sound like your dream job?
Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Jana van Zyl on +41 44 229 99 23