Software Infrastructure Engineer Machine Control (f/m/d)
Software Infrastructure Engineer - Machine Control (f/m/d)
Location: Heerbrugg, Switzerland
Type: Full-time, 80-100%
Are you a software engineer with a passion for creating innovative digital solutions? Do you have a background in programming and an interest in physics? Our client, combines sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to create unique digital reality solutions in one of the world's fastest-growing industries.
We are seeking a Software Infrastructure Engineer to join our client's team and help bring their cutting-edge products to life. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Enhancing our CI/CD infrastructure and automating pipelines to build, test, and deploy applications written mainly in C++ for 3D machine control and field positioning solutions.
- Working closely with software development teams and IT to transform our R&D organization towards a DevOps culture, coaching and training scrum teams on best practices in CI/CD.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Infrastructure Engineer
- Proficiency in tools such as Cmake, Git, Artifactory or Nexus, TeamCity or Jenkins, Docker, and package managers like Nuget, PyPi or Conan.
- Proven track record using at least two of the following programming languages C++, C#, Python, Kotlin
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English
- The ability to work in an international and distributed environment
If you are curious, proactive, and reliable, with a strong attitude towards "getting things done," we encourage you to apply and join our client's team. There, you will have the opportunity to use and develop your skills in a highly innovative and diverse environment, with flexible working models to allow you to balance work and personal interests.
Please get in touch directly with Nikolas Gkoltsos (+41 44 229 99 34) or send your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland. By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.