Software Engineer Radar
Experis knows that you are more than just a CV. As a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities and can offer you jobs that will help you progress in your career.
Experis is looking for an : Software Engineer Radar
YOU CAN MOVE IT
- Write product or system development code
- Define the design and architecture, lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices
- Contribute to existing documentation and adapt content based on product/program updates
- Lead a Software team and spread the load over team members/ subcontractors
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU
- Software engineer / Software developer (ETH / FH)
- Experience minimum of 7 years
- Experience with software development in two or more programming languages
- Experience with SOA / Microservices architectures
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with full stack development, across back-end such as Python or C#, and front-end
- First experience in deployment on Linux server
- Experience with web-app architecture and systems integration
- Experience with agile process such as scrum is preferable and collaboration tools such as Git, Jira etc.
- Good ability to communicate
- Leadership skills
- Curious & Fast learner
- Language : English and German (both fluent)
- Machine Learning
- Docker / Kubernates
Have I piqued your interest? Then I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27.
Even if this position doesn't match your profile, we would still be delighted to hear from you - Experis IT has countless job openings throughout Switzerland.