Software Engineer for Application Development SAP ABAP or HANA
Experis IT is the leading IT recruitment agency in Europe.
With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialize in the IT sector.
For our client, an international Service provider company in Canton St. Gallen, we are looking for an
Senior IT Software Engineer for Application Development (SAP ABAP, HANA)
What does the role involve?
- As part of a high-pace strategic program, you will be in charge of implementing Global IT solutions by using emerging technologies.
- Your role will be to ensure reliable operations of our core systems (SAP S/4HANA and cloud services) while driving their modernization.
- You will guide the development of new platforms in a continuous delivery model all the while leveraging Agile best practices.
- You will be responsible for implementing the software architecture into detailed design, code, unit & modular testing, and performance optimization on both backend (ABAP OO) and frontend (e.g. SAP UI5, WebUI, WD4A technology).
- Maintaining software code by identifying and fixing root-causes of application defects, adjustment to environmental changes and adding enhancements will also be in your hands.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years' experience in full-stack development in SAP ECC 6.0 environment and/or S/4HANA with focus on SAP SD module
- Good understanding of architecture principles and design patterns
- Analytical skills to draft development methodologies in a variety of different technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented thinking, along with a strong drive for success and a high level of commitment
Location: Buchs, Switzerland
Type of employment: Permanent position (100%) Hybrid
Start: immediately or according to agreement
We can only consider EU citizens or Swiss nationals & holder of a vallid work permit for Switzerland for this position.
If you are interested in this position, I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27 or via e-mail: