Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Software Developer to join one of their clients, a well-known Swiss telco company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months - then chance of internalization
Location: Min. 2 days per week on site Zurich or Bern - Remaining time remotely possible (only allowed within Switzerland)
Workload percentage: 80-100%
- You focus on a transformation project in a federal environment, in which you actively participate in the design and development of the software architecture of a data platform with the components Kafka and Nifi.
- You support external customers in building big data software solutions
- Advising external business clients in data and analytics target architectures
- Set requirements in projects
- Develop solutions with open-source software, e.g., with Kafka and NiFi
- Up to 5 years of experience as Software Developer
- Experience and very good knowledge with Cloudera
- Experience and very good knowledge of Open Source Software (e.g. Kafka, NiFi)
- Good knowledge of programming and query languages, especially SQL and Python as well as infrastructure automation (e.g., Terraform)
- Methodological qualifications in classic project methods (e.g., waterfall, V model) as well as agile approach
- German at least level C1 (documentation and customer communication etc.)
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico