ServiceNow Technical Architect/Engineer
ServiceNow Technical Architect (12-month Contract)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, a large bank in Zurich, we are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a contract starting ASAP until Summer 2025.
- Provide and deliver Solutions regarding ServiceNow's Governance, Risk and Control, IT Service Management, Financial Services Operations, Customer Service Management, and any additional modules that our client might need in the future.
- At least 8 years of experience in ServiceNow Engineering and 3 years at the Technical Architect Role.
- ServiceNow Certified Technical Architect.
- Analytical skills: have strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and develop effective solutions.
- Customer service: have a customer centric mindset and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
- ServiceNow technical expertise: a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform and its various modules. Must be able to design and implement custom solutions, configure workflows and business rules, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.