Service Manager Manufacturing Engineering IT, 80-100%
Manufacturing Engineering Service Manager (80-100%)
This leading provider of digital security and identity is present in over 180 countries with a customer base of over 30'000 companies.
We are looking for an active and dedicated Service manager Manufacturing Engineering to support various business processes within their project organization.
The role :
- You are responsible for setting up and ensuring service management for internal and external customers.
- You monitor compliance with service level agreements, regularly report on the agreed KPIs and optimize incident, problem and change management.
- As part of customer projects, you define, optimize and document the respective service management processes and implement them.
- You plan the resources in your subproject and coordinate employee assignments.
- You create and review concepts, manuals and training materials for users and support personnel, and conduct workshops with the customer's project staff on this topic.
- You create, configure and standardize service management tools (ticketing tool, reporting, etc.) and extend service management to other products and customers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical degree program (preferably Computer Science, Business Informatics or Electrical Engineering) or technical vocational training with corresponding further education.
- Interdisciplinary interest in the interaction of IT systems and production systems and processes.
- Experience in project work, in drafting concepts and the preparation of documentation.
- Resilience in the project and day-to-day business as well as practiced dealing with demanding customers.
- Analytical, solution- and result-oriented way of working and thinking.
- Ability to bring together and coordinate people across team boundaries.
- Excellent German language skills (ideally mother tongue) and very good English skills.
- Certifications in ITIL, service management or Hermes advantageous.
- varied tasks
- in an international working environment as well as
- modern working conditions
- including home office)
- directly at Aarau train station.
Sound like your dream job! Apply with your CV and reference letters.