For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated Service Manager for a contracting position in Zurich.
Duration: 10 months (+pos. extension)
Languages: English (fluent), German (advantageous)
Manage and develop healthy, value-adding relationships and alliances with strategic IS suppliers while ensuring that services and contracts meet business needs and deliver high value to PG.
* Define and manage the alliance strategy for one or more strategic suppliers to ensure maximum value from the IS spend is generated and obtained for PG. Assist the strategic suppliers in their efforts to be successful within PG.
* Manage and measure performance of the overall relationship between internal customers and strategic suppliers.
* Being an escalation point for arbitration of relationship and operational issues by separating fact from opinion when interpreting situations to identifying and resolving key issues.
* Ensure correct contracting of services, aligned with the global IS sourcing strategy and existing master agreements with strategic suppliers.
* Assess supplier and service related risks (e.g. supplier dependency), identify mitigations to reduce risks and monitor implementation of mitigation plan.
* Cooperate with internal groups in IS and Business to forecast demand for specified 3rd party services.
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with regional and/or global portfolio, budget and strategic alliance management stakeholders (incl. Procurement and Legal)
* and ensure that processes are being followed.
* Contributing to the company-wide IS sourcing strategy by combining external best practice, market intelligence and business requirements.
* Work with functional teams and strategic suppliers to ensure a continuous improvement culture exists.
* High capability levels in strategic thinking, negotiation, stakeholder management, commercial acumen, proactive challenge and analysis
* Knowledge of market trends in contract and pricing models, service delivery, performance management and innovations.
* Strong interpersonal and mediation skills to handle issue escalation and drive win-win outcomes for both parties.
* Excellent analysis skills
* Strong communication and consulting skills
* Strong knowledge of suppliers, its market, its competitors and market trends is beneficial
* Previous role(s) in buy or sell side negotiations, business partnering or technology specialist with extensive experience interacting with strategic suppliers.
* Ability to create and manage incentives that drive supplier behaviors.
* Successful track record managing the delivery of outsourced services.
* Ability to define and drive key reports and improve KPIs and data quality.
* Ability to understand internal customer and supplier business goals and strategies with the intent of establishing and managing towards a common set of goals.
* Understand the interactions of suppliers across PG, deploy strategies to effectively manage indi-vidual suppliers of multiple services to ensure cost efficient, end to end service delivery.
* Fluent in English (spoken and written); Travel 10%
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.
Even if this job does not suit your profile, we would be pleased to hear from you - Experis IT has countless vacancies throughout Switzerland