Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Senior Technician to join one of our clients, which is based in Grenzach, Germany. For this temporary position, we are seeking for a German speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
Are you an experienced Technician who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, please apply!
- HW Break & Fix
- Processing of individual orders (incidents or IMAC services), which were assigned by the resource planning, within the specified service level
- Completion of IMAC/D request activity including release management, if applicable.
- Analysis and correction of HW and SW errors on office and non-office PCs.
- Proactive support and maintenance of individual devices (some not network-capable), including patches and AV updates.
- Consulting for concept development and solution design in the functional PC environment
- Identification and implementation of preventive and corrective measures
- Creation and maintenance of all support-related documentation for the service
- Conference room support
- Advice on technology roadmaps including planning, procurement and integration of hardware and software
- Coaching and familiarization of colleagues; technical contact person/mentor
- Implementation of end user briefings
- Creating Installation Guides etc
- Completed technical vocational training or retraining
- +4 years of professional experience as IT technician/ IT Supporter
- Deep knowledge of at least two common client operating systems
- Knowledge of a Microsoft server operating system or basic knowledge in Unix environment or knowledge in LAN / WAN or knowledge in storage environment
- Very good technical knowledge of the support objects
- Experience in onsite support in the production environment with functional devices
- Ability to quickly analyse and communicate complex problems
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate with technically and non-technically trained recipients
- High resilience and good stress management (high call frequency, priority setting for problems and customer enquiries)
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
- Customer focussed
- Driving licence class 3
- Fluent in German both written and speaking levels; English is a strong advantages
Location: Grenzach, Germany (on the border with Basel city)
Start Date: August 2019
Duration: 1 year long contract with a possibility of further extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.