Senior System Engineer - Workplace
Senior System Engineer - German required
Experis is currently supporting a client in Zurich for their search for a Senior System Engineer to support their operations at their client's site. This contract role will run at a minimum of 12 months and requires solid German-language skills. If you have the right mix of skills, then read on!
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- You are experienced with DevOps and agile procedures
- System engineering in the areas of architecture, conception and automation and further development of platforms
- Checking requirements for their feasibility and complexity as well as effects on existing / planned systems, standards and guidelines.
- Experience with Hardware, system and application software
- You will define the necessary technical resources as well as examine possible alternatives.
- Document technical system descriptions and overviews
- You bring along several years of Project Management know-how and have worked in large global organizations.
- You have a solid background in a Microsoft Windows environment with focus on Workplace Architecture incl. Virtualization Technologies (VDI) and Programming / Scripting
- Experience in assessing security relevant requirements
Your specific background:
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- Fluent German + English; any additional language skills is welcome
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.