Senior Software Engineer C#
Senior Software Engineer C#
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in diagnostic systems solutions for clinics and laboratories, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with previous experience in automated testing.
This is a contracting position starting in June 2021 until the end of the year with extension possibilities.
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development - Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies / C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- Experienced in automated testing / and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON / XML (or similar) based configurations
- Bachelor's degree / Master Degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English / German beneficial
Nice to Haves:
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming.
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available / SCRUM).
- Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
- Knowhow with large-scale data management.
- An active participant in Software Communities.
Start Date: 01.06.2021
End date: 31.12.2021
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.