Senior Search Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
For our client ,a leading Swiss online retailer we are looking for a software engineer to analyze, design, develop and test new functionalities in their product search.
- Be the expert of our search algorithms and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features their customers love.
- Apply good development practices such as writing tests and code reviews.
- Have a direct impact on team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
- Be involved in product development and have end to end responsibility for the entire software life cycle.
Skills & Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in analysis and development on ElasticSearch, Solr or Lucene.
- Experience in optimising search results for the best user experience.
- Can-do mentality for solving interesting and complex problems.
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- You speak English, German and French are a plus.
What we offer:
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment, and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together