Senior Project Manager - Pharma experience
Senior Project Manager with pharmaceutical experience
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
This is a challenging contracting position starting as soon as possibe for a long term engagement.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Project Manager you will assemble, guide, empower and serve the team through excellence in project delivery resulting in value creation for the business.
You'll be responsible for leading a team to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a complex IT environment by selecting the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fit the business needs.
As part of one of those roles, you'll be:
- Engage with Leadership, both business and IT, to collaborate on the delivery of value at a rate that is sustainable and digestible for the team and business
- Ensure promised business value is being earned by leveraging the value creation or value maintenance framework
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and once established, closely interact with the product owner, partners and the development team
- Source of skills that are supplied by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
- Guide the squad on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Coach the team to learn and adopt agreed ways of working and reacting to potential challenges and questions
- +10 years' experience as a Project Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- Agile mindset with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Champions Agile principles and practices within the squad and leads by example
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team and the wider organization
- Experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience in computerized system validation
- Experience with tools like smartsheet, JIRA
- Experience with GSuite products
- PMP certification
- Scrum-Master certification
- Product-Owner certification
- Prosci certification
If you are a result-oriented Senior Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!