Senior Project Manager (IT)
Senior Project Manager
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging one year contracting position starting in April.
- Support of the preparation of the consolidated project status reports
- Management of project information to support project teams, management teams (e.g. project steering board, etc.) and decision making
- Single point of control for project data, collected from functions (e.g. finance); owns version management and release of changes
- Handling of Project- and Management meetings (organize project meetings, set agenda, edit and distribute minutes)
- Guiding, management and tracking preparation for project milestone reviews
- Creating and maintaining integrated project
- resource- and budget plans
- Tactical coordination of dependencies, timelines and budgets for all projects and functions
- Definition and implementation of harmonized, measures and reports key performance indicators (KPIs) for the projects to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- In the absence of the Project Leader, able to run project team meetings
- Set-up and adapt relevant PMO processes and structure in alignment with PPMO and relevant stakeholders and ensure process implementation within Project Team
- Management of external providers and tracking of project development activities
- Several years of project management experience preferably in medical devices in highly regulated industry, focusing on product development projects, typically in the area of lab management
- Prior project management experience in Cyber Security environment would be a valuable asset
- Prior knowledge in data science and/or engineering would be an additional asset
- Project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2)
- Self-motivated and proactive project management skills
- Strong organizational, methodological and communication skills
- Ability to capture complex problems, analyze them and translate them into solutions
- Ability to promote ideas and to influence team
- Autonomous, structured and goal-oriented working methods and a good team player
- Self-leadership and self-reflection abilities
- Microsoft Office & MS Visio - MS Project
- Fluency in English and German is desirable
- Experience within Cyber Security would be a great asset
Start Date: 20.04.2020
End date: 20.04.2021
If you are a result-oriented Senior Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!