Senior Embedded Hardware and Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Engineer (HW& SW)
Our client, a market leader in the IOT space is currently recruiting for its New Hardware (R&D) Team a Senior Embedded Hardware & System Engineer.
You will be responsible for the implementation, development, and release of new hardware for the company.
- Development of new hardware systems up to transfer to supply chain, managing change request on products.
- Product documentation.
- Managing project development in time a cost and reporting.
- Definition of norms that need to be fulfilled and preparing certification process.
- Cost and BOM analysis.
- You have educational background (HES, EPFL or equivalent) in Embedded Systems.
- More than 5 years of experience as Hardware Embedded Developer. Expertise in digital and analog hardware.
- Good knowledge of Altium and LTspice is mandatory, while solid works is a must. Experience in embedded firmware and ARM cortex microcontroller.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French, proficiency in German is a plus.
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment. You have a can-do attitude and solution driven, you are proactive and passionate about smart devices and IoT. Documentation of your work is important for you.
- Great independence in a pleasant and international/multicultural working environment.
- Ambitious projects with a solution-oriented approach.
- A chance to be part of the development of a dynamic company, recognized by the Financial Times to be one of the fastest growing European companies.
- A modern and dynamic workspace, with collaboration spaces, and much more to discover
- free coffee and fruits as well