Senior Digital and Technical Architect
Senior Digital and Technical Architect
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Digital and Hospital Systems Integrations Specialist.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in February until the end of 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the architecture and technical input from the pharma client side required to scale the patient data ecosystem described above, and align with other cross-functional team members
- partner with 3rd party DPM provider - in an advisory & consulting capacity - to integrate the planned new interface with diverse clinical information systems at selected hospitals in different countries
- Attend onsite hospital visits to assess current clinical information systems, gather hospital team requirements for integration, plan and support the DPM 3rd party to deliver successful installations
- Lead and shape architectural design connecting hospitals with 3rd party solutions
- Ensure that the new architectural ecosystem enables data flows for real world data elements to transfer from the hospital systems (EHRs, eCRFs, Registries) to the pharma client's data warehouse
- Understanding ETL processes and varying data formats / standards, to achieve the best collection of key data (from EHRs, eCRFs, Registries) in a secure & compliant manner
- Creation of step-by-step technical project plans, and ability to explain them to the business team, for achieving the above
- 8+ years as a Technical or Solution Architect designing & implementing complex patient data ecosystems (scaling up via an MVP and future product feature backlog approach)
- Creating and managing a best-in-class external-facing API layer to be used for business-partner integration, to support external thick-clients (e.g. mobile apps for use by customers) and by third-party applications and services
- Deep understanding of hosting Digital Health focused PHI/PII workloads in public clouds to meet Global compliance and security requirements e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, ASIP, ISO and GDPR etc.
- Experience with integration of diverse hospital clinical information systems (especially for EHRs, eCRFs, clinical trial Registries - e.g. Epic, Cerner, Medidata-Rave etc.)
- Strong Experience in HL7/FHIR or other data standards
- Expertise in Kubernetes and delivering content containers into Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated implementation experience implementing Infrastructure as Code & DevOps to automate infrastructure and applications
- Proven experience with ingestion and processing of large Genomic, Digital, EMR, EHR, Omics, Imaging data sets coming from different data sources
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum teams as a Team Member, and/or Scrum Master, and/or Product Owner
- Excellent IT planning and project management skills also leading technical risk identification and mitigation plans
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in web and app development for improving the patient & HCP experience
- Familiarity with pharma remote patient digital tools that are classed as a "SaMD" software as a medical device
- Knowledge of advanced digital analytics and patient data use cases
Start Date: 01.02.2020
End Date: 30.12 2020
If you are a result-oriented Technical Architect currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!