Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer. Our client is a well-known insurance company. It is a temporary assignment based in Zürich, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Zürich
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience in Software & Data engineering skills in a Python, SQL/NoSQL and private cloud context
- +5 years in data engineering, preferably applying DataOps best practices
- Strong experience in data modelling
- You love analytics and working with data
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or comparable education.
- Communicative personality
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and support the building and maintenance of end-to-end, scalable and flexible data pipelines as the basis for analytics and business intelligence solutions that allow us to analyze and measure multichannel customer journeys
- Understand, model, integrate and leverage data from different sources (e.g. ticket data, web data, unstructured text data) to enable the crew's data analytics experts to detect anomalies, calculate KPIs, predict volumes and satisfaction levels.
- Help the team and stakeholders to understand and interpret data to derive actions and make decisions
- Coach the analytics team of 5 people
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
LinkedIn or Xing: "Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn"