Senior Backend Engineer (C# .net) - REMOTE
135817 Sr. Backend Engineer (C# .NET)- REMOTE
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
Note: This is a fully remote job and your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
Overview of the project
A candidate joining the Data Platform team can expect to work on the following types of projects and tasks:
- Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
- Building complex data models supporting the business rules of sports
- Developing algorithms that ingesting and transforming multiple streams of data and collapsing the data into a single event structure
- Scaling out current systems to support new sports
- Building build and test automation systems
- Building complex reporting data structures for analytical systems
The skills and experience needed for this position are
- Experience work with and performance tuning high volume databases
- Advanced C# skills (latest version with a preference to .NET Core)
- Extensive software engineering background - 10 years experience or more
- Ability to define and drive software architecture
- Good communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- A strong sense of ownership and self-leadership
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.