Senior Agile Coach
Senior Agile Coach
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Agile Coach with experience in experience in the R&D.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in November until the end of March 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the landscape of available Agile methods, methodologies, frameworks and proposing valuable adaptation of already established practices on the market
- Advise and enable together with Scrum Master the preparation of the overall agile setup, providing various ideas, suggestions, and strategies.
- Providing and executing Workshops and Leadership Seminars in accordance with the identified areas for improvement
- Coach project teams and Scrum Masters in their Agile journey
- Support the teams' rules, enforce the rules that the team have agreed on (e.g. Scrum or quality rules)
- Coach the Product Owners in managing the backlog & agility
- Help to increasing Agile awareness across entire team
- Help the teams to progress toward team goals
- Reporting the project health of agile projects
- + 8 years' experience as Agile Coach
- + 5 years' experience increasing successful Agile awareness across different teams
- + 5 years' experience in creating Workshops within large global companies with matrix organization
- +3 years' experience in the R&D section of large companies
- Experienced in monitoring and reporting on implementations. Reviewing and final processing of requests for change
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why.
- Scrum Certificates (PSM II, PSM III preferred)
- Experienced with Software and Hardware development
Start Date: 11.11.2019
End date: 31.03.2020
If you are a result-oriented Agile Coach currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!