Scum Master / Project Manager - IT BA
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- a) Manage midsized to large projects
- PI Planning, Feature and Story writing, Establish Project plans, Work breakdown Structures
- Manage the Plan against budget, resources and time
- Manage projects in classical and/or agile ways (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, ideally Scrum Master certifications)
- b) Write stories and/or specifications, conduct also Business Analysis, when required
- c) Challenge workpackages (e.g. estimations, feasibility, etc.)
- d) Conduct Steering Committees, Daily stand-ups, project meetings, System demos, etc.
- e) Stakeholder Management is essential
- f) Ideally knows JB and even better knows Market's environment
In the Trading environment, additional knowledge of Markets related products required (e.g. Flows, Asset Classes, etc.)
- Agile and classic Project Management Skills and in-depth BA Skills
- SAFe Certifications, IPMA C/B, PMI, PMP, IREB, etc.
- Knowhow of Asset Classes, Products of Markets (e.g. deep
- knowledge of Systems within a Markets environment and or
- Product Knowhow)
- Banking and Markets related certificates
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.