Scrum Master 40-50%
Scrum Master - 40-50%
Experis is the world's leading provider of professional resource and project-based HR solutions.
Overview of contract
For our client, a leading financial institution in Zurich, we are looking for a Scrum Master 40-50%
- You organize and moderate Scrum meetings and accompany the team in fulfilling the sprint goals by proactively removing obstacles.
- The product owner and the requirements engineer advise you on the development of the stories and the maintenance of the backlog.
- As a servant leader, you support the team in terms of focus, efficient work and self-organization so that it can create added value for our users; In addition, you actively help to create optimal framework conditions for the alignment and cooperation between the teams.
- You will act as a team with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters and work closely with executives in order to strengthen and develop cross-departmental collaboration in interdisciplinary teams.
- 2-3 years of proven practical experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Sound experience in moderating meetings; in particular
- Retrospectives and other Scrum events
- You are strong in communication and can inspire teams
- Workload: 40-50%
- Place of work: Zurich, or home office by arrangement
- Language: Stylish German and good knowledge of English
If you are interested in this option, we look forward to your résumé or if you have any questions, please contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other positions that Experis is recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Only Swiss nationals or employed persons who have a valid EU passport can be considered for this commitment.