SCCM Expert - Support Engineer
SCCM Support Engineer - German needed
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a global technology company with an unparalleled brand, we are looking for a SCCM Support Engineer who is willing to travel regularly in the German speaking part of Switzerland. Note: Occasionally, there may be travel involved for various sites/projects in the EU and you must be flexible enough to accomodate this. Are you a passionate SCCM support engineer, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
- Acting as the subject matter expert for Windows 10 and SCCM
- Migration from Windows 7 to 10 for various clients
- SCCM consulting
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Professional experience in supporting Enterprise IT solutions or applications
- Excellent experience with Windows 10 and SCCM
- Knowledge of mobile device management
- Skills in PowerShell scripting
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting IT issues
- Ability to influence outcomes in ambiguous settings
- Ability to present and communicate technical findings to all audiences in fluent English and German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Eric Schuster on +41 44 229 99 37.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' IT job openings in the Zürich region here.