SAP Manufacturing Solutions Architect
IT SAP ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our pharmaceutical clients, we are looking for an IT SAP ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect.
This is a one year contracting position starting in April with extension possibilities.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Manufacturing functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Manufacturing specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas with close collaboration with Manufacturing Leading Solution Architect
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the lifecycle of the program
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in ERP - S/4 application development, customizing and operation
- Provide in depth knowledge of Scheduling, Production & Logistics execution processes including MES and EWM integration in a similar environment
- Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management as well as CSV
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Start Date: ASAP
End date: 01.04.2022
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.