SAP ERP Basis Administrator
SAP ERP Basis Administrator for AIX / DB2 database on z/OS
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an SAP ERP Basis Administrator to join our Client - international company.
- Administrate and operate our SAP Systems.
- Propose and implement systems enhancements
- Monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot software and SAP-kernel issues
- Analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed environment requirements
- Install, configure, test and implement SAP Systems.
- Analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
- Administrate and operate connection between SAP and database system (DB2)
- Support creation of authorization concepts with role specifications
- Support system copies, release changes, installation of patches and system monitoring
- Participate in IT projects
- Good experience in the administration of SAP systems, in particular ERP
- Nevertheless, if you have a good knowledge of "Mainframe (zOS)" or "DB2 on z/OS" and would like enhance your profile by becoming and work as a SAP BASIS administrator, you are very welcome as well
- Knowledge of Unix (AIX), Mainframe (zOS), DB2 on z/OS is an added benefit.
- Installation of SAP Support Packages, SAP Security Notes and SAP related installations on z/OS (PFS) and AIX is of advantage as well as SAP Kernel update on z/OS USS and AIX
- Knowledge of Cobol, z/OS JCL and z/OS datasets (z/OS)
- analytical and logical - you can solve problems like nobody's business
- fluent in English (written and spoken), in addition German speaking is a clear advantage
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- an enrichment for our team and the results we deliver
Duration: 6 months contract
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast-growing company.