Risk Modelling and Analytics ( R / Phyton )
Risk Modelling & Analytics Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Risk Modelling & Analytics Specialist.
- Work on Client Risk Rating (CRR) model development, calibration, analysis and prototyping - Prepare models for the model validation
- Review model parameters and thresholds with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper risk modelling
- Run a change management process / change board from methodology perspective that ensures transparency on and appropriate prioritization of change requests
- Engage with a global community of stakeholders in Financial Crime and Business units
- Understanding of programming languages, in particular R and Python.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Technical expertise and proficiency in R is a plus.
- Experience in Financial Crime risk management, audit or compliance is a plus
- A sound understanding of Due Diligence processes, risk factors, and relevant regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of model risk and model validation is a plus
- Good record keeping and report drafting skills
- Master degree (MS or MA) in: Economics, risk management, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or statistics
- Knowledge of statistics is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Ramos on
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.