Risk Control Specialist - banking
Product Manager - Client Risk (banking)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a leading bank, with their search for a Product Manager - Client Risk.
Duration: 6 months and extension is possible
If you bring along the required background and can start ASAP, then please read on and apply!
You'll be working in the GCRG Due Diligence Crew within the wider Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) function. We are a global team that drives the change portfolio including e.g. Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence, Case Management and Name and Media Screening in addition to Client Risk Rating. We focus on protecting the capital and reputation of the bank by making sure we provide best-in-class Financial Crime Prevention products.
- capture, analyze and document business requirements for clients risk rating models and system setups
* analyze and evaluate complex client and transactional data
* work with cross-functional team members in the pod to drive new products and product changes iteratively and continuously
* interface with IT on the design and testing of solutions
* coordinate with the front office on business integration aspects such as operating model development, training & communication
* support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
* keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progress
* ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent)
* previous relevant experience as product manager working in agile environment with good understanding of agile delivery frameworks and product management
* previous experience in change management and digitalization would be considered advantageous
* a solid knowledge of client risk rating in the context of banking, risk control, AML, and/or IT
* an understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as JIRA, PPM and Confluence
* excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
* able to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
* a true agile mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* proficiency in MS Office
* fluent in English