Requirements Engineer - IVD
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients specialized in the diagnostics industry we are looking for a Requirements Engineer with proven experience in the In Vitro Diagnostic Industry.
This is a one year contracting position starting in August with extension possibilities.
- Take Requirements Engineering tasks (elicitation, analysis, elaboration, validation) for dedicated features and functions within a complex project
- Create understanding of customer need and rational for the product in close collaboration with business functions
- Support the project scope process and provide clarity of required features and functions to the respective stakeholders
- Support cross functional alignment, team decisions around the elaboration of requirements and fit of technical solutions to create customer value
- Drive assessment of technical and software requirements changes with special focus on suitability to overall system capabilities
- Create and manage respective Design and Change Control deliverables
- Use efficiently Application Management Tools and continuously support improving Requirements Engineering practices.
- Responsible to create reports on requirements stored in the requirement management tool
- Define requirement attributes and facilitate their use throughout the projects
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control process and tools
- Ensure consistency of the structure in the requirement management tool
- SC / M. SC in Engineering or IT with experience in IVD Sector
- 3+ years of working experience in multiple complex system projects over the whole development process, including product lifecycle
- Certification in CPRE/IREB and/or CCBA/IIBA, ASEP (INCOSE) or equivalent comprehensive training in systems engineering
- Applied knowledge of requirements engineering approaches and tools
- Analytical thinking with ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Good communication skills, patience and tenacity
- Work well in large and multidiscipline teams
Start Date: 01/08/2021
End date: 31/08/2022
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.