Red Team Penetration Tester
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our well-known customer in Zurich, for their Cyber Security Division, we are looking for a Red Team Penetration Tester.
As Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of projects in your domain and Line Management of the Project Managers reporting to you.
- Launch simulated cyber-attacks to identify & evaluate digital threats showing the affect on companies
- From a cyber security perspective, you analyze complex enterprise environments in different industries
- Advisory of executives and tech. Executives regarding cyber security implementations
- Become a member of our team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
- Support/Lead penetration test assignments of our national and international clients
- You are an expert in security assessments and support
- IT security configurations and create policies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in information security and penetration testing
- Understanding of Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in penetration testing, reverse engineering or red teaming
- Related certificates like OSCP, OSCE, GPEN or similar are an advantage
- Fluent English, German is plus
- A deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Jürg Kaufmann on +41 44 229 99 11.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.