QA Test Analyst II
QA Test Analyst
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced QA Test Analyst. It is a contract position based in Zürich at a large international company with a focus on Virtual & Augmented Reality.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year / Permanent
· Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field and 4+ years of experience in a QA
· Experience with commonly used bug-tracking software such as Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.
· Knowledge of test tools used for debugging or investigation, eg Visual Studio, gdb, Android Studio, adb, etc.
· Review logs to derive root-cause of bugs
· Strong understanding of the software development process
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Test strategy and test plan development for new products and features Manage our internal Certification Authorities
- Software and hardware bug investigation and reporting
- Bug review, de-duplicating, and triage, Verification
- Onboarding more junior members of the team.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Keiran Righetti on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch