QA Support Technician (German Speaking)
QA Support Technician I
Experis Switzerland is looking for an Junior QA Support Technician It is a contract position based in Zürich at a large international company with a focus on Virtual & Augmented Reality.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year / Permanent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear, accurate, and succinct communication
- Strong Command of the English and German Language
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Basic troubleshooting
- Detect there is a problem with the device
- Escalate issues to Leads appropriately
- Preparing devices for use
- Flash appropriate software builds
- Charge devices
- Package devices
- Assist users with setup and use, particularly in dogfooding sessions.
- Run basic ad-hoc tests when needed
- Ship devices to internal and external entities using Facebook shipping protocols
- Track devices inventory and maintain updated records of device location
- Communicate daily/weekly status
- Manage and organize lab equipment, Dogfooding incentives, and workspaces
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Keiran Righetti on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch