Project Officer - Operational Efficiency Support
Project Officer - Operational Efficiencies
Are you a Project Officer with at least 3 years of professional experience in policy development, business processes analysis or program planning and management ? Was this experience gained within one of the big 4 consultancies and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Operational Efficiency Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Operational Efficiency Officer, will be responsible for the integrated design of his/her assigned business process into grant management regulations/operational policy, procedure, and systems, and for the successful change management, support, monitoring and continual improvement in his/her assigned area of responsibility.
The Operational Efficiency Officer, will be responsible for steering an integrated, end-to-end business development and continuous improvement approach for the grant management processes s/he is responsible for. For her/his assigned processes, the Officer will be responsible for:
- Grant Regulations and project management
- Coordinate grant management regulations / operational policy and process development across divisions and departments, ensuring quality deliverables aligned with operational efficiency approach using rigorous work planning and project management approach
- Grant operational system design
- Develop business requirements and coordinate with IT on solutions development; review translation into functional specifications; draft test scripts; coordinate with IT and the Specialists, Operational Integration on data migration strategy, timelines and requirements ensuring data migration and integration is completed on time
- Develop and revise grant management procedures in consultation with business owners;
- Business process change management & support
- Compliance monitoring & learning
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are / have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in relevant field (operations, public policy, public health, finance, economics, business administration, informational technology, engineering or other relevant area or equivalent professional training.)
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams;
- Experience implementing organizational change using change management techniques.
- Experience in Data Analysis / process
- Fluent in English and French, working knowledge of one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Officer experienced in operational efficiencies, currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch