Digital Workplace Project officer
Project Officer (Digital Workplace)
Are you a Project Officer with previous professional experience working with digital applications ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Project Officer will support the Lead, Digital Workplace on the activities relating to two key organisation wide initiatives: Digital, Culture, Skills and Tools workstream and the Digital Workplace Initiative.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Bachelors/Masters with 5+ years of experience
- Experience supporting a fast-paced project or department and balancing multiple workstreams
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications specifically Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Forms, Planner, Excel- PowerQuery, PowerAutomate
- Experience creating SharePoint pages and working with SharePoint document Libraries
- Excellent working knowledge in English. Knowledge of French will be an asset.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch