Project Manager - Wealth Management/ Private Banking
Project Manager/ PMO - Wealth Management
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager/ PMO who is able to assist in 2 projects within Wealth Management.
- Project Management - planning, tracking, reporting, stakeholder management, risk/issue management, budgeting etc.)
- Elaboration of the business requirements for the further development of a recently released tool
- Conception, prototyping and implementation of new operating and business models as well as implementation of processes and new digital possibilities to optimize the digitalized customer experience
- Coordination and implementation of projects, as well as coaching and support of stakeholders throughout all project phases
- Coordination of meetings, telephone and video conferences, meeting minutes
- Support conceptual work and provide presentations and documents
- Support in planning, monitoring and tracking of the deliverables, milestones and working packages
- Experienced project manager in the financial industry / banking
- Able to demonstrate a combination of Project Management/PMO and IT capabilities
- Professional experience ideally gained within consulting or a business development role
- In-depth consulting expertise in all areas of wealth planning, incl. financial & pension planning, succession, retirement, etc.
- Coordination of all business stakeholder in particular front, legal, finance and pricing
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.