Project Manager, Supply Chain
Supply Chain Project Manager - Procurement & Supply Management (PSM)
Are you a qualified Project Manager, in the Supply Chain domain, with experience within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity within an NGO ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
To provide project management support to the Supply Chain and sourcing Department to deliver the Procurement and Supply Management initiatives.
In collaboration with the subject matter experts and content owners from various teams, undertake the following tasks to ensure successful implementation of activities for the Client
- Develop and maintain master work plan with on-going monitoring and reporting to different audiences including but not limited to Steering Committees and senior management
- Work with Heads of department to drive the implementation of key aspects of the work plan
- Provide coordination support to ensure all workstreams are aligned and working towards delivering the stated scope of work on time and on budget;
- Support workstream leads with planning and defining a clear scope, delivery timelines, resources required, and governance structure for effective monitoring against targets; Identify risks & opportunities in delivering all workstreams on time
- Develop framework to evaluate project performance and evaluate benefits realization;
- Effectively monitor key project deliverables/issues against concrete design principles throughout implementation through a structured tracking and early warning system;
- Track the burn rate of the budget allocated to PSM strategic initiative to ensure appropriate allocation in line with priorities and target
- Identify areas of project underperformance and engage with workstream leads and stakeholders to develop effective mitigations;
- Enhance the project and change management approach based on lessons learned and feedback gathered and ensure continuous improvement;
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following (or other relevant field) Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Data Analytics
- Certification in project management
- Demonstrated minimum 5 year experience in managing complex multi-stakeholders projects, performing consulting and advisory engagements (including business transformation, performance, value-for-money or business process improvement reviews)
- Demonstrated experience developing documents and communications in English for senior stakeholders and external parties, including ability to conduct oral presentations and to produce written reports of high quality.
- Proven track record of delivering business solutions to complex organizations
- Experience conducting consulting and advisory engagements in developing countries;
- Working with proven project management solutions, Smartsheets
- Professional experience of working in project management (systems, stakeholders and networks) in Africa
- Fluent in English, French is beneficial
If you are a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch