Project Manager - ServiceNow
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Switzerland, we are looking for a Project Manager - ServiceNow
Location: CH + EU (remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
Duration: 12 months + ext.
Languages: English (only)
- Lead ITSM ServiceNow Implementation working closely with Product and Tool Owners
- Plan project jointly with technical implementation partner, track, and report progress. Identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies
- Prepare Steering Committee and Communications materials and represent the project into senior management as part of ServiceNow Implementation Program including implementation in ITSM, HR, Finance, Security, Integrated Risk Management and Procurement
- Plan and ensure alignment of ServiceNow implementation projects across various functions, manage dependencies between functions
- Define and execute on product roadmap for ServiceNow, maximize value of ServiceNow by identifying and supporting synergies across functions
- Qualified, certified, and experienced in traditional and agile project management and ITIL
- Good understanding of IT Service Management processes and IT Service Catalog (build-up)
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow platform, preferably from having led ServiceNow implementations for different modules
- Previous experience with management of ServiceNow implementation projects required
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland www.experis.ch
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.