Project Manager - Resource Mobilisation
Project Manager - Resource mobilization
Are you a Project manager with at least three years of professional experience in project management, resource mobilization related to global health or international development ? Do you have a proven track record of resource mobilization for a multilateral organization or NGO ?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Resource mobilisation Specialist to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible for performing resource mobilization activities and building relations and partnerships with key donor governments, contributing strongly to ensuring an appropriate, predictable and sustainable level of resources for the Client.
You will play an active role in building, nurturing and managing relationships with a number of key public donors to the Client, including interacting independently with donor governments and other key external partners and stakeholders
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Professional experience in project management, resource mobilization, or advocacy related to global health or international development
- Over 3 years of previous experience in project management, resource mobilization, or advocacy related to global health or international development
- Proven track record of resource mobilization for a multilateral organization or NGO
- Experience working for a donor government
- Demonstrated high political awareness and advocacy skills
- Proven analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Drafting experience, with attention to detail
- Track record of good communication skills to communicate complex concepts rapidly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and to build relationships.
- Reliable team member with strong interpersonal skills to work in a multi-cultural team and across teams
- Track record of diplomacy to navigate complex environments
- Experience and full competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written English skills required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Resource Mobilization Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch