Project Manager - Private Banking / AML
Project Manager - Transaction Monitoring / AML
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Project Manager who has experience delivering within a global Transaction Monitoring / AML environment
- Setup of project, managing communications, moderate kick-off and steering committee meetings.
- Staff and manage program/project resources as well as suppliers (including internal and external staff, third parties/vendors and implementation partners)
- Prepare the requirement list, solution blueprint, work breakdown structure, risk register, stakeholder map and seek for approval of this Feasibility Phase
- Manage the execution of the implementation. define transaction monitoring rules and settings, set up infrastructure
- Manage the technical and functional roll-out - including training, setup of operations and communication with Business Project Lead
- Communication and Coordination on a global level with stakeholders in three IT Hubs
- At least 7+ years of experience in leading global IT projects within a regulatory environment in the financial industry - ideally Private banking
- In-depth knowledge and delivery experience with regards to Compliance processes and Transaction Monitoring in the areas of AML
- Change management experience in driving organizational changes taking full account of oppositions and differing stakeholder priorities
- In-depth understanding of project management methodologies (including agile and waterall methodologies)
- Fluency in English and good working knowledge of German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.