Project manager - Incoming materials sourcing risk mitigation
Project Manager - Incoming materials sourcing risk mitigation
Location: 100% remote
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- The Project manager - Incoming materials sourcing risk mitigation is accountable to manage a large project in the Biologics Supply Chain Operating unit (OpU) covering the mitigation of issues and risks triggered by COVID, to our supply of incoming materials. The projects are likely to last between 6 and 18 months.
All incoming materials are in the scope. The team is already being formed, with about 10 contributors from about 10 different locations, sites, functions. The team will grow to an estimated of 50 people across an estimated of 5 to 8 workstreams. Mitigation actions include transversal ways of working (order prioritisation, sourcing rules, product prioritisation,…), validation of alternative sources, alignment across sites, etc
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of incoming materials in the Biologics sector, their markets, their suppliers (single use systems, resins, media, glass, filters, glass, …)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience in GMP Manufacturing and Operations or Supply Chain. (MSc or MBA preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
- Ability to simplify complex processes
- Good business acumen
- Knowledge of financial basics
The project will take place remotely, there will be no physical meetings required, and therefore any location in Europe or US East coast would work. This is unlikely to change before end of 2021.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn