Project Manager, Case and Knowledge Management
Project Manager, Case & Knowledge Management Systems
Are you a Project Manager with previous experience in development & deployment of knowledge and data management systems, cloud environment and systems, enterprise-wide security ? Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Manager, Case and Knowledge Management system to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Project manage the project to develop and deploy the OIG Case and Knowledge Management System (CKMS) and coordinate related internal workstreams with CKMS and security service providers, IT business partner and IT operations, in line with the agreed project schedule, and regularly report back to the CKMS Steering Committee (SteerCo)
- Coordinate the roadmap for the IT systems and security integration to the corporate infrastructure, and coordinate the SteerCo meetings in collaboration with the IT business partner
- Project manage the migration, upgrade and customization Case & Knowledge Management of the Audit software TeamMate+ (TM+), and coordinate the users training activities with the audit software company experts and audit/Professional Services Unit (PSU) teams
- Coordinate the technical aspect of the findings typology database re-design working with PSU teams
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- An advanced university degree in an IT related field
- Certification (Agile, Prince, PMI, PMP, ITIL) or demonstrated professional expertise in project management
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated progressive experience as an IT manager or IT project manager
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of performance planning and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the handling of IT related projects aiming at enhancing business efficiency
- Experience in handling/overseeing system migrations
- Experience in knowledge and data management systems, cloud environment and systems, enterprise-wide security and the access management
- Command experience with Office 365 and SharePoint, including sites development and incident management
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective liaison between diverse stakeholders both internal and external to the business;
- Experience with Nintex workflows, Wizdom intranet platform and/or WoltersKluver TeamMate+.
- Experience working with multiple sectors, such as international organizations, governments, civil society and the private sector;
- Business fluency in French (C1/C2 levels)
Fluent in both English (excellent English writing skills) and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch