Strategic Business Consulting Project Manager (Governance)
Are you a Governance Project Manager with a background in strategey consulting? And was this professional experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Main Tasks and Deliverables:
- Finalize draft Governance Framework, In-Country Assessment approach & Organizational Effectiveness methodology
- Establish Integrated Fact Base for the current in-country governance design & implementation arrangements
- Initialise high impact/value focus area priorities for each country
- Undertake qualitative discussions with key stakeholders based on prioritized areas
- Ensure SMART action plans are defined and validated
- Finalization of the In-Country Governance Framework & Organizational (PR) Effectiveness Monitoring Methodology
To deliver the required results, it's eseential that you have:
- University degree in public or business administration, finance or other relevant field.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, or work experience in a project management /change management / business improvement capacity
- Experience working in strategic business consulting, including in organizational effectiveness
- At least four years of professional experience, including in organizational effectiveness, governance, business processes analysis or program planning and management;
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams;
- Solution-oriented analytical skills - ability to create business relevant appropriate and creative solutions
- Written and Spoken fluency in English is required, Fluency in French is an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated Strategic Business Consultant/ Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch