Are you a Project Manager with minimum six years of professional experience, ideally gained whilst working for one of the Big 5 ? Do you have extensive experience in managing complex multistakeholder projects, through consulting, hands-on project management or advisory engagements ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Planning & monitoring efective implementation of procurement & supply management intiatives
- Reporting on progress to key stakeholders
- Enhancement of digitalization, data availability, quality & analytics to drive supply chain efficiency and supply chain operations improvements
- Work closely with Risk, Country Teams, and other Supply Operations team members to ensure optimal coordination of all investments
- Enhance collaboration with partners & national stakeholders to strengthen county health systems & access to health products
- Budget utilization & absorption, variance with respect to targets
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced degree in Computer science, Data Science, Information Systems, Supply chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, or related technical area
- Extensive experience in managing complex multistakeholder projects, through consulting, hands-on
project management or advisory engagements (including business transformation, performance, value-for-money or business process improvement reviews)
- Proven experience in decision-making and in managing and working with a variety of partners to reach consensus in the context of a complex multiplestakeholder environment
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, implementation and oversight of a range of supply chain projects
- Experience in developing project update documentation and presenting them to senior stakeholders and external parties
- Working experience with stakeholders and networks in developing countries
- Demonstrated experience with data collection, analysis and reporting
- Project management experience and coordination largescale multi-country initiatives.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a working knowledge of French is required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch