Project Coordinator - Distribution&Logistics - Pharma
Project Coordinator - Distribution/Logistics - Pharma
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this temporary assignment based in Zug, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available at short notice. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking for a new and very exciting challenge in a leading pharmaceutical/biotechnology company? If yes, then please read on and apply!
Overview of the project:
Our client is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to join their dynamic environment and be in charge of assisting project managers in organizing their ongoing projects. The tasks associated with this role involve monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
-Ability to work tight deadlines
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- To have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Three (3) years of relevant experience is required
- A background in distribution and logistic is a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems & environments, database systems, data modelling, SQL, Java and/or ASP.NET programming language
- Excellent oral and written effective communications skills in English.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Eric Schuster at +41 44 229 99 37.